Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Journal # 15

This student had given up his cell phone and Internet for 3 months; if I were this student I think that at first it would be hard to adjust to not having this but I would learn to get used to it since I don't really use my cell 24/7 or the social network sites to communicate with friends.  I think that it would be nice to actually go to my friends houses after school riding my bike or walking, and talk to them face to face because no one really does that anymore and it bothers me.  I also agree with what this student said how Facebook waste a big part of people's times because you can just sit there for hours doing nothing too productive, but cutting it out would be the hardest but it would benefit you in the long run.  In my opinion I think that everyone should do what this student did for at least a week because it will be amazing to see the change in your life without these unnecessary things in your life.

1 comment:

  1. What a great project idea: cut out the phone and social platforms for a week and write about it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete