Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Ahhhh its almost FINALS! But here's a study plan :)
From now until finals I will have a study plan for all my classes so that I can pass my finals with a good grade. Every day before school I will go to my math teacher to meet with my old math teacher so that I can review with him before I have my Geometry final. During my block 5 opens I will go to the library or go outside if it is nice out and study for Chemistry, and for my block 7 opens I will study for History and English. Then when I get home I will study for Italian for about 30 minutes each night. At home I will study Geometry Mondays and Wednesdays for 45 minutes. Then on Tuesdays I will study Chemistry for 45 minutes. And on Thursdays I will study History and on Fridays I will study English for 45 minutes. On June 2nd I will get together with a study group at one of my friends house and study Geometry. Then on June 9th I will get together in a study group and study Chemistry. The things that I will use to study will be quizlet and old review sheets to study for each of my classes. I will also use test that we took in this semester to study from and take them over again and see how much I can remember and then study the things that I got wrong. With this plan I have every confidence that I will pass each of my finals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like having designated days of the week to study each subject, nice idea!
ReplyDelete