Saturday, June 9, 2012
Last Blog for the Year
I can honestly say that Chemistry was so much easier than I expected. But that is because my teacher always knew how to keep the class interesting and fun. I always loved walking in to Chem because I just knew that we would have an entertaining class. One of the things that worked well was tearing the lessons into songs to help us remember the things we learned for the test. I also liked using the clickers because after we finished the test or quiz we would get to see our grades. It was also helpful to know what we needed to review more by using the clickers. Something that I also like was reading the Avid articles and then writing the response afterwards. Although I would have liked to read more articles that were related more to Chemistry. If I could recommend one thing I would say to tell more chemistry jokes. And now since I can't think of anything else to say I'll say a couple jokes. What do you say when Mr. Meyers the wonder chemistry teacher finds to isotopes of helium? HeHe. Okay I think I'm done because because all the good chemistry jokes Argon. Well BAZINGA!!!! Now I'm done. (When in doubt add something from the Big Bang Theory).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment